three times luminous flux as that of halogen tungsten lamp
Low power consumption
produced luminous by gases colliding
Operating ambient temperature range
-40C - +105C
AMP or KET
· High brightness:It can put out 3200 Lumen which is as three times as that of the high quality halogen tungsten lamp.As a result,it is effective to promote a driver's line of sight in nightime or fog day.
· Long lifetime:It produces luminous by gas colliding. if there is still xenon in the bulb,it can give out light normally.As to the halogen tungsten lamp,it will heat the tungsten filament to 2900 degree centigrate and keep working at a great heat which is easy to burn down. According to the data , halogen tungsten lamp of highest quality can only last 400 hours for most while HID bulb enjoys a lifetime for 2500 hours.
· Low power consumption: Halogen lamp usually consumes about 55-60W power while HID xenon lamp has firm power of 35W,together with the consumption of the ballast,it is still less than 45W.This is of great significance in drawing less power from vehicle electrical system and improving the performance of the vehicle.
· Excellent color temperature:3000K to 12000K or above
· Complete specification: HID lamp is available for all kinds of vehicles
· Installation convenience: you only need insert the HID bulb into the original lamp hole, fix ballast and connect the cable of power supply.